Monday, June 15, 2015

Ventures Special Album Spot Commercial #2 Underground Fire

It was a scorcher today...103 in the town I worked out of today. I would normally say perfect beach weather to get wet but there has been a rash of shark attacks at the beach so I guess one would be best served to go to a pool. Only pool I have access to is my dog's wading pool and he's not sharing.

As I write this I am listening to a nice Gene Ammons Jazz album I picked up Saturday. Very relaxing. It was tempting to skip out on an upload tonight but I promised part 2 of the Ventures Radio commercial 45's. I love the announcer on this one... "A heavy liquid sheet of heat" or "stripped, a pagan subterranean ritual"...pretty heavy stuff, man.

A recent follower relayed there was a commercial released for the Hawaii Five O release so I guess there is another on my search list.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An awesome set of far out Liberty Radio Spots. Radio spots, The Ventures, and far out groovers. What's better? Rare find.